“Improve Control – Increase Visibility“
- Avoid issuance of wrong material to Dispensing Room
- Track & update quality status of material with its weight
- Track Retest & Expired Material
- Implementation of FEFO (First Expiry First Out)
- Tracing of physical location of Material
- Reduction of Human Errors
- Integration with JD Edwards ERP System
To overcome challenges, company adapted Inventory Traceability Solution offered by Raj Barcode.
Working of Solution
Working the solution provided, as soon as material is unloaded, GRN entry is made in Barcode System followed by generation of Barcode Label automatically. Received material would be stacked in Warehouse where its location would be captured through HHT. Quality Status of material remains “Under Test” until QC Sampling is done. Material would be shown available for Issuance if QC approves the same but if it rejects then Quality Status would turn to “Reject” that cannot be issued to dispensing. Production planning team prepares work order and as per BOM/Recipe Pick List would be generated on FIFO basis along with Picking Location Information. Material would be scanned through HHT followed by issuance to production.
Raj Barcode Solution’s user friendly traceability system helped client to trace & monitor the whole predefined manufacturing procedure. Automated solution ensures recording and transferring accurate data. Due to less dependency on human, system is flexible to operate and is scalable System follows 21 CFR Rules.
A leading PNG Gas distribution company supplying gas for commercial & domestic use experienced a requirement of error proofing meter reading and invoicing activity.
A leading Generic Drug Manufacture in India, exporting to US & European Market has to implement traceability solution for Row Material & Packing Material Warehouse following 21 CFR Standards. After deliberating to go ahead with Inventory Traceability Solution offered by Raj Barcode System
- Middleware Server Software
- Hand Held Terminals Software
- Barcode Printer
- Hand Held Terminals
- Industrial Touch PC
- System facilitates Branch to branch transter & Code to code transfer
- System facilitates Reset Activity & Reset Label Generation
- System facilitates Weighing & Dispensing along with Material return from dispensing room
- System allows audit trail analysis
- System design as per 21 CFR Validations
- Optimize reliability & improves efficiency
- Follows Regulatory requirements
- Traceability and visiblity of stock
- Reduction in duplicate work & human errors
- Transparency in operation