Line Automation – Inspection & Rejection System based Track & Trace Solution
A leading Food packaging company experienced a requirement of automated scanning & Rejection system.
- Rapid barcode scanning along with track & trace.
- High speed line packaging.
- Identifying damaged labels/ packages efficiently.
To overcome the above challenges, the company adapted the PLC based rejection & diverter System integrated with track and trace system provided by Raj Barcode.
Working of Solution
- As the packages are passed on the conveyor line, the system maintains record of quantity.
- Incorrect barcodes are rejected by rejection system.
- The diverter system also has the facility to separate the material in particular preset manner.
- PLC maps data into to the server via application software.
Raj Barcode’s user friendly solution helped the client to maintain record of packets and hence also analyze the defects in the same. Track of a bunch of packets which are to be packed forth is also maintained at high speed.
- Solenoid valve
- Machine vision Camera
- Different recipes for each product.
- High speed barcode scanning.
- High precision diverter system.
- Quick arm rejection system.
- Improves transparency
- Immediate reaction to problems.
- Increase productivity
- Strengthen flexibility.